- Durable configuration is designed with an 11-gauge steel frame, 18-gauge galvanized steel bucket and steel axle bushings
- Four pneumatic tires maneuver the marker across playing fields
- Two handles with grips offer a sturdy hold for pushing the marker
- Settings can be easily adjusted to switch between 2 in. dry lines and 4 in. dry lines
- Ideal for marking playing fields at schools, sports facilities or associations
50LB DRY LINE W/ NO-FLAT
Out of stock
All steel unit ...
All steel unit with galvanized steel bucket. Adjustable to 2″to 4″lines. Guide stripe on lid for easier application. 4 Heavy-Duty no-flat wheels. Steel axle, ABS plastic agitator.
Out of stockCompare Size Chart
Give the playing field at your school or sports facility a professional look with the PROCAGE™ Heavy-Duty 4-Wheel Dry Line Marker, which allows groundskeepers to paint precise lines. Prepare fields for the season each year thanks to the marker's steel frame and galvanized steel bucket. Reliably create both 2 in. and 4 in. lines with the adjustable settings and wide wheels that provide a stable base as groundskeepers move along the field. Two handlebars offer a place to hold while marking the field for the upcoming soccer, football, baseball or softball season.
Please contact us if you are a tax-exempt organization.
Municipalities, Non-profit Organizations, Schools, Towns, Wholesale