Manufactured at its location in Atlanta GA, 16 foot high individual letter stencil of standard block font, is an economical way to paint High School names, etc. on football field end zones. These letters are made of durable, yet fold-able one piece 8 ml plastic. The stencils are shipped in a cardboard box. Just remove from box and place them at the correctly measured and evenly spaced out points in the end zone. Paint through the cutouts in the plastic, lift the plastic, and fill in the paint. Fold the plastic and store them in the box for later use. These stencils will last for years of service. If needed we can custom cut individual letters of custom fonts or size. Call our graphics department for a free consultation. We ship same day and can expedite next day shipping if requested. Use GameTime paints, they are bright, durable and will not hurt or kill natural grass.
- One-piece construction allows for easy set-up and easy storage.
- Economical alternative to a one-piece End zone stencil.
- Made of Durable, yet Fold-able 8 mil UV stable plastic.
- Call toll free if you have questions or for a free consultation.
- We can make any modifications or custom make your stencil.
- In stock or make it the same day.